Make Your Fans Fall in Love With You
Want to have a lasting impact on your Facebook Business Page? Want to make your fans falling love with you?
Then take a look at my new post ; "5 Quick Tips For Setting Up Your Facebook Business Page For Lasting Impact".
Lets have a serious chat for a few minutes here first though. I know we are all at different levels of building our creative businesses and have different levels of knowledge. But there are a few basics that we all would benefit from knowing, and if implemented will help us build the business of our dreams with lasting impact. I know it is very hard to do it all as a solopreneur, so by getting a few things right here, right out of the gate, will help you create a community that can turn your business into a lasting legacy.
1. You need a Facebook business page.
2. The page represents you and what you do. Your Brand. Unless your business is huge and a national brand like Plaid Paint you should use your name for the page.
3. You want to have a picture of yourself in the profile pic section , not your logo. People buy from people not logos.
4. Showcase your business on the cover. You want it to look professional. Make it clear what you do for the person who just lands on your page. I recommend using a app like canvas.com. You can use it on your phone. pad or desk top. The have templates for all types of social media so you don't have to worry about the sizing. 90% of what they offer is free.
5. Be sure to fill in all of the "About" sections on your page. This is where you put your MVP. Your mission, vision and purpose. Yes you need one of these. People want to know your story and why you have chosen to serve them in the capacity that you have! Everybody has a story. You have a story to tell, and thats what people connect with. They will be coming back to you and referring to you because they love you, as well as your work. But the truth is there are thousands of furniture painters, but only one you. Its really you that they are coming back for.
Your gifts are what set you apart from everyone else, so share that story and have people fall in love with the magnificent you that you are!
And Always Remember my personal message to you
" It doesn't matter how broke or broken you are, what really matters is how you put the pieces back together"
God Bless You! Love Nancy
Please comment and like us on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/poppiespaintpowder Paint Your World Pretty With Poppie's!!
Register for Poppie's Free E-Book and Tips and Tricks on Chalk Painting like a Pro
I am the Founder and Creative Entrepreneur of Poppie's. I am a Wife to Poppie, Mother and Artist. I create masterpieces by turning broken into Beautiful through a process I call ReHeirlooming. " It doesn't matter how broken you are, what really matters is how you put the pieces back together" .