To achieve a distressed, layered look:
* Apply one coat of milk paint or chalk paint and allow it to dry.
* Rub Daddy Van’s All Natural Beeswax Disk over any edges, corners or details of the piece where you want the first layer to show through. Anywhere the wax is applied will resist the second coat of paint.
* Apply a second coat of paint and allow it to dry completely.
* Use fine grit sand paper or damp cotton cloth to easily remove any paint where the wax was applied, revealing the first coat underneath.
* Finish with Daddy Van’s All Natural Beeswax Furniture Polish or Daddy Van’s All Natural Hemp Oil.