All Products are made with Pure Top Quality Synthetic Krex Bristle
- Blue capsule plastic for protection of epoxy and a clean look
- Lightweight and ergonomic beech wood handle with a clear satin varnish
- Thermo Plastic wrapped for added protection
- Small: has a total length of 8″ with a 5 1/4″ long handle. The bristle has a length of 2 1/4″, a width of 1 3/4″ and height of 1″.
- Medium: has a total length of 9″ with a 5 3/4″ long handle. The bristle has a length of 2 1/2″, a width of 2″ and height of 1 1/4″.
- Large: has a total length of 10″ with a 6 1/4″ long handle. The bristle has a length of 3″, a width of 2 1/2″ and height of 1 1/2″.
KREX ® is a mixture of polyester, chemically tipped, used for the production of paint brushes, produced by the company KR Plastic Ltd of Thailand.
KREX ® has a particular taper percentage due to an exclusive production method and therefore it’s particularly soft at the top and it looks like pig bristles.
The synthetic brush will give more of a finer, modern finish. The synthetic brushes are much easier to clean and care for. It’s a good brush to add to your painting arsenal.