With this bucket, you get enough Poppies DIY Chalk painting powder to make 32 cups of furniture paint for chalk painting furniture with Poppies Paint Powder™ in a single painter’s pail for your convenience and is by far the best value we offer. You asked we are delivering. This was only available to our Retailers in the past.
This pail makes 4 Gallons of paint for chalk-painting when mixed with your favorite latex or acrylic paint. The painter’s pail is totally ideal for furniture painters who sell custom pieces of furniture. Using Poppies gives flippers the ability to offer a chalk painted finished furniture piece in custom colors.
It’s amazing to see when you can match up just about any color you can imagine to transform an old piece.
Not only will you have the convenience of just scooping out exactly what you need, but you will also save big off a single box price with our sale.
- Extremely Economical Vs. Premium Paints
- Environmentally Friendly ~ 100% All Natural Ingredients ~ Formulated with all natural minerals from the Earth
- Make small batches ~ No Waste
- Applies with Ease and Precision, comparable to the pricey, premium paints
- Adheres to wood, glass, laminate, metal, clay, rock & fabric
- Superior Coverage ~ covers just about any surface in 1-3 coats according to the level of coverage you are trying to achieve
- Durable & Long Lasting Finish
- Versatile Mix with any Latex or Acrylic Paint ~ The Possibilities are Endless
- Endless Color Palette
- Available in a Variety of Sizes
Mixing Poppie’s Furniture Paint Powder
…..is as easy as 1-2-3
A Poppie’s Painter’s Pail makes (32) cups of paint
To Make One Cup Of Paint:
Mix 1/4 Cup of Poppies
with 2 Tablespoons of Water
Once mixed to a Gravy-Like Consistency
Add to 1 Cup Of Paint (Any Color, Any Brand, Any Type)